Tuesday, January 11

So yes,gotten my results back. Overall,still quite satisfied with my results. And I think if not for baby being there,I would have kept crying over it hehehe. :)
When it was my turn to go get my result slip from my It was so very scary and nerve-wracking while waiting to get my results back,and waited for the girlfs to get theirs back and we revealed our results together. Well,even before I even looked at result slip,I started crying,which yes stupid much. But I couldn't help it,I thought of the worst and was so afraid my results were gna be disappointing and what not.
In the end I worried for nothing and I cried for nothing,ok maybe I didn't cry for nothing because Chemistry was disappointing. But o'wellz~ Hehe,now I'm just deciding what JC to choose,wish me luck. :)

No comments: