Saturday, January 1

2011

So... It's 2011 guys! Well,apparently,I didn't manage to make a last post of 2010. But anyway 2010 has been a pretty great year for me,despite the stress/wdv I felt from O's. I've got really bad memory,so,I can't really rmb much about the beginning of 2010 hehe. However,one thing for sure that I remember is how this qtpie became part of life and became someone so important to me now since March 2010. :)
And of course,not forgetting my bffs,whom never fail to make my day.
Btw,I spent the last day of 2010,with jas,sk,xp and of course my boyf at kbox,which aftermath boyf and I went to watch the fireworks at midnight. Hehe,it was awesome! :) But damn,the crowd's a bitch hehehe. And guess what.... About a week or so more till judgement day.... The release of O lvl results,I'm kinda nervous for it hehe. O'wellz,hope 2011 would be a good year for all of you! ^.^

No comments: