Tuesday, November 30

Hi it has been long since i've last updated,thou idk whose still reading this boring blog of mine! Hehe life's been pretty alright and busy for me,and just so you know,i've gotten my hair curled! Hehe currently at my aunt's shop(bored to death), i'm working for her,typing this thru my hp... Sad,poor me. Didnt intend to work during this holiday but well,idk how to turn down my aunt and my mom have been nagging at me to work. So anyway many events are over,like SL campfire night(which i had an awesome time with friends whom i havent seen them since forever haha),my sec 2 class chalet(which was equally awesome,a pity i couldnt stay over),hmmm what else? Oh tprawks(which i skipped the last day of it hehehe). Oh and i watched Rapunzal with bro and boyf ytd,i love the movie omg heehee. Love Rapunzal's blonde super long gorgeous hair,but when she became a brunette it was nice too,thou i dont really like princesses with short hair hehehe. Andandand baby has finally met my parents! Hehehehe! No fear hor bi? :P we went to dingtaifung ytd for dinner,it was enjoyable,especially when almost everyone you love is there with you. Hehehe but well,girlfs,when are we meeting?! It feels like forever since i've met you girls! :@
Hehehe boyf's coming all the way to simei to have dinner with me! Heheh! Alright,pictures the next time,so whoever you are,see you! ^.^ enjoy your holidayyyyyy!

No comments: